Dear Professor Blackstone, My name is Woon Chao Jian or you could address me as CJ, I am writing this letter to introduce myself to you. I studied marine offshore and technology, specializing in oil and gas , in Ngee Ann Polytechnic . During my time in diploma, I was doing my internship in a shipyard and I got the chance to participate in projects that re quires people from all over the world as ship modules are transported into Singapore to be constructed into a ship . When the ship was constructed over a few months, it spark ed something in me that this was what led me into having an interest in engineering, meeting new people and the accomplishments after completing a project. Thus, I am now pursuing a further education in Singapore of Technology, B achelor's in Mechanical Engineering . I n my view, my communication strength is my friendly traits. I tend to communicate with others with a positive attitude and treat others like how I want others to treat me. W...
Thank you, CJ, for this detailed and informative personal pitch. I appreciate the effort.
ReplyDelete